Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Joe Bullard Automotive Inc. and their Insurance, Zurich, do not believe they have dealt with me unfairly. They also use words such as alleged and according to you. Even in the face of their employees recorded voices, they insist that they did nothing wrong. Bullard may have taken lessons from Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. If he does not face the facts he can deny it happened.

Whatever their reasons, there are numerous people that know how Bullard Automotive Inc. has treated me. I even found another person that was treated unjustly and unfairly by Bullard.


http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=412989


I do not know who that person is but it sounds strangely familiar. I guess I am glad to know that they did not choose just me.


Check out the newest video.



No comments: